Acetylene is generated by a chemical reaction between the calcium and water. The by-product calcium hydroxide is generated automatically from the generator. Acetylene gas is used in cutting and welding torch along with oxygen and it produces the highest temperature of any known oxygen gas mixture. The process is so synchronized as to ensure efficiency and simplicity in operation. Our acetylene plant setup cost India is considered the best and we use the best quality raw materials in the manufacturing of the machinery. Acetylene is a colorless and highly flammable gas and has garlic-like odor. Our acetylene gas plants come in different capacities and sizes ranging from 25m3/hour to 200 m3/hour. We ensure that our acetylene machinery is solidly designed and is equipped with the latest features.
Salient features of acetylene gas plants
- Acetylene (Explosion proof)
- Capacity ranging from 15cum/hour to 200cum/hr of latest technology.
- Our acetylene gas plants are of robust design for trouble free working.
- No bulky gas holder required.
- Automatic controls for feeding water.
- Maintaining temperatures, pressures, and slurry drain are full proof, efficient and are of international standard.
- Excellent absorption of gas in cylinders.
- No gas loss and high yield.
- Very simple and safe to operate.
- Low power consumption.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Twin Hoppes Generator.
- Automatic Screw Feed.
- High Safety
We are one of the leading acetylene plant manufacturers in India known for making machinery which is considered at par with the best in the world in terms acetylene set up cost in India, technology and superb designing. Whether it is quality or prices, we are ranked along with the very best in the market. Acetylene is an important gas which is used as a fuel in Oxy-acetylene welding and numerous other industrial applications. It is also used in chemical synthesis for producing Vitamin A and E. It is also making acetic acid, 1, 4- butanediol (BDO), many acetylenic alcohols, etc. Moreover, polyethylene plastics, PVC and PVDF are made from ethylene or methane, which is a derivative of acetylene. These materials are used for producing commercial and household items.